Graphic Design Training
Looking for a graphic design training center in Accra? Then this is the one-and-only graphic design training you’ll ever need to attend. We don’t beat about the bush, no long stories. Our training is Fully Practical and straight to the point.
By day-2 of the training, you’re already designing flyers, art covers, logos and more. Sounds unbelievable right? I know, but that’s why we’re simply the Best Graphic Design Training Centre in Accra. Ghana.
This training is 100% Money-back Guaranteed. Meaning at the end of the training, if you can’t do all we said you’re going to learn, then you get your money back instantly.
No date announced yet for the next class
Good News: You don’t have to wait. You can sign up for the Online Class and start learning now (It’s Fully Practical). Click here to get started
9am – 3pm Daily.
(6 hours of practical and fun-filled learning).
43, Hill Street (Career Captain building), Newtown, Accra, Ghana.
Or Simply enter ‘Career Captains’ on Google Map if you’re driving.
OR Pay ₵2,000 after the payment deadline. Register Now.
Students Reviews on Google
I had an amazing experience at Adobe Master Class 100th Edition! I learnt a lot of stuffs about designing in photoshop, illustrator, After Effect and Premiere Pro. And I can… read more
May 31, 2023
I’d gladly recommend kayshow university to anyone who wants to learn graphics designing, Mr Kay is a very good and intelligent teacher and he’s also funny. Thank you Kayshow university… read more
May 29, 2023
I learnt a whole lot from the Adobe Master Class Believe me. I never thought I’ll get so good at Designing Logos, editing Videos and Pictures. It was a very… read more
May 29, 2023
Had a very great experience learning different Adobe tools from the best teacher. Kayshow University is the best when it comes to graphics, video editing and motion graphics.
April 23, 2023
My experience was second to none. To start with, Mr Gabriel is a talented teacher. You will just understand no matter how difficult you think it is. Now I feel… read more
April 23, 2023
I am happy to have learnt these skills and from Kayshow University at that. He is a good teacher. This class has opened an opportunity for me to upgrade myself and… read more
April 23, 2023
I experienced a lot, what I couldn’t do in a year, after the training I’m bold to say I’m good to go, in matter of teaching is best, for more… read more
April 18, 2023
Kayshow Concepts or simply Kayshow University or AMC LAGOS is an idea place for anyone who is interested in learning basic and advance graphic design, video editing, motion graphics, digital… read more
December 27, 2022
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP & ILLUSTRATOR
- Getting started (Basics, Workspace and Interface).
- How to properly use Typography, Colors and Shapes in Design.
- Selecting, Removing and Changing the Background of images.
- Creating Backgrounds for Designs.
- How to Create and Design Professional Logos.
- Designing Flyers and Banners for Web and Print.
- How to Design Business Cards & Letterheads.
- Creating an Album Art Cover.
- Photo Manipulation and image compositing.
- Photo Editing: Color Correction and Skin Retouching.
- How to Create GIFs (Animated Layers).
- How to use Mockups for your Design Presentation.
- Building a Portfolio as a Graphic Designer.
- How to begin your career as a Graphic Designer.
- How to Edit Videos.
- Creating Video Adverts.
- Creating Motion Graphics.
- How to Create Montages.
- Creating Intro Videos.
- How to Create Logo Intros.
- Creating a Cinematic Title Animation.
- Creating Cinematic Movie Trailers.
- Adding Visual Effects (VFX) to your videos.
- How to Edit Green Screens.
- Adding Effects to Videos.
- Color Correction and Color Grading.
What our Students say
Benefits of the Training
Our training is hands-on practical from day one to the last day. Never a dull moment in class.
After successful completion of the training, participants are presented with a Certificate of Proficiency to boost their career opportunities.
We provide 3 Months of Mentorship to all Participants of the training to help them grow and nurture their skills.
We also provide Career Opportunities and assist with job placement for skillful and talented students.
This training is for Beginners and Intermediates. Advanced learners are also welcome.
Participants must know how to use a Laptop. (How to use a mouse, click & drag, copy and paste, etc.)
Participants are required to come with their Laptops. (A minimum of 4GB Ram and 64 bit OS.)
The Software to be used are Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
Fill in your details
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Our training is Fully Practical and straight to the point. We value your time.
Yes. But that’s if we still have seats left on the training day. Also, you’ll be paying the regular price and not the Early Bird price.
You can use a Windows or Mac Laptop. But it must be at least 4GB Ram and 64 bit OS. You can check your system properties to find out. We also recommend that you Update your System Windows before the training.
No. You won’t have to pay any additional fees during or after the training.
Sorry. No. The training fee is already discounted.
Yes. But all payments must be fully made before the start of the training.
Participants must know how to use a Laptop. How to click & drag, Copy & paste, etc.
Meet your facilitator
Mr. Gabriel ‘Kayshow’ Showole is the Founder/CEO, Kayshow Concept, Nigeria’s foremost Digital Marketing Agency. He has trained over 3,000 youths and individuals across Nigeria and West Africa, in the area of Digital Marketing, Web Design, Graphic Design, Video Editing, and Motion Graphics.
He has also trained staff of several companies, which includes APPSON [Association of Promotional Products Specialists of Nigeria], the Inter-Agency Committee of Nigeria (which consist of staffs from CBN, FIRS, DPR & NNPC), the Media team of Covenant Christian Centre and many other organizations.
Over the years, he has handled major campaigns/projects for top brands, in the area of Digital Marketing, Web Design, Branding and development.
He has been able to impact lives positively through various training/programs organized by his company aimed at equipping Africans with Digital Skills to stay relevant in the 21st Century.
Why choose us?
- We are after your success. We provide you all the support needed during and after the training.
- At the end of the training, you are already designing flyers, logos, and much more.
- We are #1 when it comes to Graphic Design training in Accra, Ghana and West Africa.
- Unlike other Graphic Design training centers in Accra and other parts of Ghana, all of our trainings are Fully Practical and straight to the point.
- We host our training in a very serene and conducive environment.
- Our facilitators are experts in the field with over 7 years of experience in Graphic Design.
Fill in your details