Graphic Design Training
Looking for a graphic design training center in Accra? Then this is the one-and-only graphic design training you’ll ever need to attend. We don’t beat about the bush, no long stories. Our training is Fully Practical and straight to the point.
By day-2 of the training, you’re already designing flyers, art covers, logos and more. Sounds unbelievable right? I know, but that’s why we’re simply the Best Graphic Design Training Centre in Accra. Ghana.
This training is 100% Money-back Guaranteed. Meaning at the end of the training, if you can’t do all we said you’re going to learn, then you get your money back instantly.
9am – 3pm Daily.
(6 hours of practical and fun-filled learning).
43, Hill Street (Career Captain building), Newtown, Accra, Ghana.
Or Simply enter ‘Career Captains’ on Google Map if you’re driving.
Students Reviews on Google
The experience @ Kayshow Concept Adobe Master class was amazing plus conducive learning environment, the teaching was very impacting and it’s worth more than the registration fees. Participating in this… read more
December 24, 2022
Guys, it can sound really doubtful, scary bogus and when you hear terms like photoshop, premiere, illustrator etc. But take my word its been an awesome and mind-blowing experience. The… read more
December 24, 2022
It was an amazing time at Kayshow University Adobe Master Class. I’m so happy I attended the training, I’m a better enhanced individual now. Thank God and thanks Kayshow for… read more
December 24, 2022
People come from far and near to learn, not just because they want to learn but because Kayshow University offers nothing but the best skills. Kayshow is an incredible teacher,… read more
October 8, 2022
Kayshow University is best thing to happen to anyone craving to develop skills in Adobe. It is a 5days of intensive and details teaching of all Adobe application. You… read more
September 30, 2022
Guys, it can sound really bogus, scary and intimidating when you hear terms like photoshop, premiere, illustrator etc. What this class has brought to the table is the ability the… read more
November 10, 2021
It’s been a wonderful experience. Through this program, I have gained a lot of knowledge. Kudos to AMC
November 8, 2021
An honor to be a part of the 80th Adobe Master Class Learning (Theoretical and Practical) process. It was awesome and impactful. Learnt a lot within short times. And kudos… read more
November 5, 2021
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP & ILLUSTRATOR
- Getting started (Basics, Workspace and Interface).
- How to properly use Typography, Colors and Shapes in Design.
- Selecting, Removing and Changing the Background of images.
- Creating Backgrounds for Designs.
- How to Create and Design Professional Logos.
- Designing Flyers and Banners for Web and Print.
- How to Design Business Cards & Letterheads.
- Creating an Album Art Cover.
- Photo Manipulation and image compositing.
- Photo Editing: Color Correction and Skin Retouching.
- How to Create GIFs (Animated Layers).
- How to use Mockups for your Design Presentation.
- Building a Portfolio as a Graphic Designer.
- How to begin your career as a Graphic Designer.
BONUS (₦70,000 value)
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO & AFTER EFFECTS
- How to Edit Videos.
- Creating Video Adverts.
- Creating Motion Graphics.
- How to Create Montages.
- Creating Intro Videos.
- How to Create Logo Intros.
- Creating a Cinematic Title Animation.
- Creating Cinematic Movie Trailers.
- Adding Visual Effects (VFX) to your videos.
- How to Edit Green Screens.
- Adding Effects to Videos.
- Color Correction and Color Grading.
What our Students say
Benefits of the Training
Our training is hands-on practical from day one to the last day. Never a dull moment in class.
After successful completion of the training, participants are presented with a Certificate of Proficiency to boost their career opportunities.
We provide 3 Months of Mentorship to all Participants of the training to help them grow and nurture their skills.
We also provide Career Opportunities and assist with job placement for skillful and talented students.
This training is for Beginners and Intermediates. Advanced learners are also welcome.
Participants must know how to use a Laptop. (How to use a mouse, click & drag, copy and paste, etc.)
Participants are required to come with their Laptops. (A minimum of 4GB Ram and 64 bit OS.)
The Software to be used are Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
Fill in your details
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Our training is Fully Practical and straight to the point. We value your time.
Yes. But that’s if we still have seats left on the training day. Also, you’ll be paying the regular price and not the Early Bird price.
You can use a Windows or Mac Laptop. But it must be at least 4GB Ram and 64 bit OS. You can check your system properties to find out. We also recommend that you Update your System Windows before the training.
No. You won’t have to pay any additional fees during or after the training.
Sorry. No. The training fee is already discounted.
Yes. But all payments must be fully made before the start of the training.
Participants must know how to use a Laptop. How to click & drag, Copy & paste, etc.
Mr. Gabriel ‘Kayshow’ Showole is the Founder/CEO, Kayshow Concept, Nigeria’s foremost Digital Marketing Agency. He has trained over 3,000 youths and individuals across Nigeria and West Africa, in the area of Digital Marketing, Web Design, Graphic Design, Video Editing, and Motion Graphics.
He has also trained staff of several companies, which includes APPSON [Association of Promotional Products Specialists of Nigeria], the Inter-Agency Committee of Nigeria (which consist of staffs from CBN, FIRS, DPR & NNPC), the Media team of Covenant Christian Centre and many other organizations.
Over the years, he has handled major campaigns/projects for top brands, in the area of Digital Marketing, Web Design, Branding and development.
He has been able to impact lives positively through various training/programs organized by his company aimed at equipping Africans with Digital Skills to stay relevant in the 21st Century.
Why choose us?
- We are after your success. We provide you all the support needed during and after the training.
- At the end of the training, you are already designing flyers, logos, and much more.
- We are #1 when it comes to Graphic Design training in Accra, Ghana and West Africa.
- Unlike other Graphic Design training centers in Accra and other parts of Ghana, all of our trainings are Fully Practical and straight to the point.
- We host our training in a very serene and conducive environment.
- Our facilitators are experts in the field with over 7 years of experience in Graphic Design.
Fill in your details