Web Design Training
Looking for a web design training center in Lagos? Then this is the one-and-only web design training you’ll ever need to attend. We don’t beat about the bush, no long stories. Our training is Fully Practical and straight to the point.
By day-2 of the training, you’ve already designed a full fledged website. Sounds unbelievable right? I know, but that’s why we’re simply the Best Web Design Training Centre in Lagos. Nigeria.
This training is 100% Money-back Guaranteed. Meaning at the end of the training, if you can’t do all we’ve said you’re going to learn, then you get your money back instantly.
No date announced yet for the next class
Good News: You don’t have to wait. You can sign up for the Online Class and start learning now (It’s Fully Practical). Click here to get started
9am – 3pm Daily.
(6 hours of practical and fun-filled learning daily).
43, Adedoyin Street (Kayshow Concept), opposite Zenith Bank (Beside Excellence Hotel), Aguda, Ogba-Ikeja. Lagos, Nigeria.
Or Simply enter ‘Kayshow Concept’ on Google Map if you’re driving.
OR Pay ₦75,000 after the payment deadline. Register Now.
What our students say
- Getting started with Website Design/Development
- Choosing the right Domain Name and Web Hosting
- How to Buy a Domain Name and Web Hosting
- Installing WordPress Online and on Localhost
- How to Build and Design a Corporate Website
- How to Build an Interactive Website
- Integrating a Blog on your website
- How to Build and Design an Ecommerce Website
- Integrating payment gateways on your website
- How to create Corporate Emails
- How to Backup your Website
- Migrating your Website Online and Offline
- How to make money with your website via Google AdSense
- How to Rank your website on Google first page (SEO)
- How to drive traffic to your website
- How to make your website Mobile Responsive
- How to get stock images for your website
- How to Resize and Crop images for your website
- How to Secure your Website and prevent it from being hacked
- How to increase the Speed of your Website
- How to Enhance the Functionality of your website
- How to Start a Career as a Web Designer/Developer
- How to work as a Freelance Web Designer/Developer for Multinationals
Benefits of the Training
Our training is hands-on practical from day one to the last day. Never a dull moment in class.
After successful completion of the training, participants are presented with a Certificate of Proficiency to boost their career opportunities.
We provide 3 Months of Mentorship to all Participants of the training to help them grow and nurture their skills.
We also provide Career Opportunities and assist with job placement for skillful and talented students.
This training is for Beginners and Intermediates. NO CODING EXPERIENCE is required.
Participants must know how to use a Laptop. (How to use a mouse, click & drag, copy and paste, etc.)
Participants are required to come with their Laptops. (A minimum of 4GB Ram and 64 bit OS.)
The Software to be used are WordPress and Bitnami. Software will be installed at Venue.
Fill in your details
Built in Class
Screenshot of sample website to be
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Our training is Fully Practical and straight to the point. We value your time.
Yes. But that’s if we still have seats left on the training day. Also, you’ll be paying the regular price and not the Early Bird price.
You can use a Windows or Mac Laptop. But it must be at least 4GB Ram and 64 bit OS. You can check your system properties to find out. We also recommend that you Update your System Windows before the training.
No. You won’t have to pay any additional fees during or after the training.
Sorry. No. The training fee is already discounted.
Yes. But all payments must be fully made before the start of the training.
Participants must know how to use a Laptop. How to click & drag, Copy & paste, etc.
Our Past Projects
Meet your facilitator
Mr. Gabriel ‘Kayshow’ Showole is the Founder/CEO, Kayshow Concept, Nigeria’s foremost Digital Marketing Agency. He has trained over 3,000 youths and individuals across Nigeria and West Africa, in the area of Digital Marketing, Web Design, Graphic Design, Video Editing, and Motion Graphics.
He has also trained staff of several companies, which includes APPSON [Association of Promotional Products Specialists of Nigeria], the Inter-Agency Committee of Nigeria (which consist of staffs from CBN, FIRS, DPR & NNPC), the Media team of Covenant Christian Centre and many other organizations.
Over the years, he has handled major campaigns/projects for top brands, in the area of Digital Marketing, Web Design, Branding and development.
He has been able to impact lives positively through various training/programs organized by his company aimed at equipping Africans with Digital Skills to stay relevant in the 21st Century.
Why choose us?
- We are after your success. We provide you all the support needed during and after the training.
- At the end of the training, you’ve already designed a full fledge website with amazing functionalities.
- We are #1 when it comes to Web Design training in Lagos, Nigeria and West Africa.
- Unlike other Web Design training centers in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria, all of our trainings are Fully Practical and straight to the point.
- We host our training in a very serene and conducive environment.
- Our facilitators are experts in the field with over 7 years of experience in Web Design/Development.
Fill in your details